The Salute to Women Awards Luncheon honors women in our community who give of their time and energy to make our community a better place. It recognizes and honors women who have demonstrated qualities of leadership and excellence in their professional and personal endeavors while supporting, embodying and complementing the missions of American Business Women’s Association, Soroptimist International of Helena and YWCA Helena.
Nominees will be evaluated on:
• Her involvement & commitment to the community; the scope & impact of her service
• Her leadership, mentorship and efforts to help advance others
• Her accomplishments within her profession, industry, field/area of interest
Please return the completed nominations by January 31, 2018.
• Mail to Salute to Women, P.O. Box 1216, Helena, MT 59624
• Contact Melissa, 406-439-5639, for more information.
Plan to join us as we celebrate phenomenal women in our community!
Nominees Needed for the Following Awards:
Salute to Women
WOMAN OF ACHIEVEMENT
A woman whose involvement & commitment to the Helena community works to improve the lives of women & girls which leads to social & economic empowerment.
WOMAN OF THE YEAR
A woman whose professional and/or volunteer work supports, embodies and complements the YWCA Helena's mission of Eliminating Racism, Empowering Women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Each nomination must include:
A (minimum) one-page letter from the nominator explaining why nominee is deserving of a Salute award. Please demonstrate how she has gone above and beyond to create greater opportunities for women’s growth, leadership and power to improve and empower women and girls. Include: *Please indicate which award the nominee should be considered:
1. Short biographical narrative of Nominee (if Nominee is selected, how she should be introduced at awards luncheon?)
2. Please describe why you believe the Nominee supports, embodies & complements YWCA Helena's mission to Eliminate Racism, Empower Women.
3. Please describe Nominee's involvement, commitment to and impact upon her community. How has the community benefited from her work?
4. Please describe Nominee's accomplishments within her profession, industry, field/area of interest.
5. Anything else the Nomination Committee should know about the Nominee?
6. Please include name of Nominee, Organization she works for/volunteers for, address, phone number, email and best way to reach Nominee